Massage is a very effective way to reduce stress, pain and tension and not to mention, it feels wonderful. Massage can help relieve pain caused by injury or certain health conditions. There are special massage techniques that can break down the scar tissue that causes pain and restricts your range of motion.
The practice of massage therapy is the assessment of the soft tissue and joints of the body and the treatment and prevention of physical dysfunction and pain of the soft tissue and joints by manipulation to develop, maintain, rehabilitate or augment physical function, or relieve pain.
Sports Massage is perfect for athletes or those who physically exercise on a regular basis. It is a safe and healthy way to optimize performance while maintaining internal balance.
- Therapeutic techniques for clients with specific issues ie; Sciatica, TMJ Disorder, Rotator Cuff Injuries, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Lower Back Pain, etc...
- Offering more sensitive techniques for survivors of Cancer, Diabetes and Heart Disease
- Pre and Post Event Sport Massage for athletic clients
- Making treatment plans specific to each individual's needs or ailments
- Post Operative Massage & Lymphatic Drainage
- Treatments for Pain Management & Musculoskeletal Disorders
Booking and inquiries: TriQi Davis - 201.965.9078 firstname.lastname@example.org